- Regional meetings – Meet with like-minded professionals to hear from guest speakers, share knowledge and develop networks.
- Discounts – Attend annual conference at the member rate.
- Website – aphanalysts.org – keep updated with news, book events, source material within the members area.
- Newsletters – AphA members receive regular newsletters.
- Workshops – AphA members to receive priority booking at technical workshops.
- Awards – work and talent recognised via annual awards
Webinar – 19 November 2021
Helping the analytical community to develop through knowledge base, we also have a couple of show and tell sessions – don’t miss it!
Sign up here – Attend November Webinar
Support us with Apha Membership
Starting at only £37 a year
We provide support, networking opportunities and everyday practical resources. By becoming an AphA member you gain access to our library of resources plus exclusive entry to events and awards. You can sign up directly as an individual or an organisation with multiple memberships.
Our purpose is to raise the profile of and represent the voice of health and care analysts as a recognised and respected industry expert, by providing a professional framework and an established support network.
We will help our members to drive up the quality and application of analytics to improve experience in a fast paced and dynamic health and care system.
AphA Membership brings many benefits in the form of professional support and personal development.
We’ve created a growing UK community through sharing of experience and knowledge to promote the highest standards in healthcare analysis. Membership starts at only £37 a year and members get the following:
Our Organisational Offers
AphA Provide framework in registration standards (including CPD requirements)
We are creating a framework for analysts to be professionally registered, and offer provision of training opportunities to further develop analytical skills and experience.
- Assurance that registered analysis meet a code of professional conduct and have been assessed as meeting an defined level of competence.
- A method to support the development and networking of analysts.
Discounted / free training.
- A way to quickly assess the impact of a change – we can invite comments from Analysts at all levels across all types of health and care organisations.
- A route to disseminate changes to analysts across the UK eg direct email (will only be used in limited cases), Newsletter, opportunities to present at regional and national conferences etc.
- Assurance of the professionalism of analysis in the UK.