Improve analytical capability in health and care services – THF funding available
Details from The Health Foundation
The Health Foundation has launched the fourth round of its Advancing Applied Analytics programme.
As a grant holder, please help us let others know about this opportunity. If you have any colleagues that would benefit from and can contribute to this programme, please encourage them to apply or contact us via the links below.
We are looking to support teams who are working on local innovative and ambitious projects that can demonstrate how they will improve analytical capability in support of health and care services.
We have £750,000 of funding to support up to 12 good quality projects across the UK that:
- are led by a local/regional NHS or social care provider or commissioning organisation including local authorities, though partnerships with other groups and sectors are welcome
- could benefit from funding of up to a maximum of £75,000 per project
- start no later than October 2020 for a maximum duration of 15 months.
For this round we are particularly interested in:
- Projects that help senior managers and clinicians understand the value of better analytics.
- Projects that demonstrate a clear path from the initial project to longer-term and sustainable change beyond the life of the individual project.
Please note: lead applicants already in receipt of a current Advancing Applied Analytics award cannot lead another project at the same time, but can be a partner on another application.
The deadline for applications is noon, Monday 13 January 2020.