NHS-R / HDR UK Hack design days | Jan 20th and Feb 7th | Registration now open
In collaboration with NHS-R, a community that supports the learning, application and exploitation of R in the NHS, HDR UK are organising two design hack days, to bring together experts from the health data science community, generate ideas, brainstorm possible solutions to data science challenges and kick-start new collaborations.
Topics covered might include:
- analytical and training solutions around natural language processing, machine learning & AI
- infrastructure, e.g. Stack overflow solutions for the NHS
- sustainable train-the-trainer programmes
- developing a core training curriculum for data scientists based in the NHS
Participants will have the opportunity, at registration, of proposing topics/ideas that they would like to work on during the hack.
The hack days will take place on:
- Jan 20th @ HDR UK, London – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/85471187623
- Feb 7th @ NHSX, Leeds – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/85484515487
Register by following the links above and feel free to distribute the link to anyone that might be interested in attending