Northern Ireland Branch
AphA’s Northern Ireland branch held it’s launch event in Lisburn on 20 March 2019. Every Trust and regional organisation was represented in the attendees. This fantastic event was attended by over 100 people. Following the successful launch event it is now important to maintain the momentum.
Organisations with members in this branch
- Department of Health (DoH)
- Health and Social Care Board (HSCB)
- Public Health Agency (PHA)
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA)
- NI Ambulance Service (NIAS)
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust (NHSCT)
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust (BHSCT)
- South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust (SEHSCT)
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust (SHSCT)
- Western Health and Social Care (WHSCT)
- NI Guardian Ad Litem Agency (NIGALA)
- NI Blood Transfusion Service (NIBTS)
- NI Social Care Council (NISCC)
- NI Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC)
- NI Medical and Dental Training Agency (NIMDTA)
- Patient and Client Council (PCC)
This branch has the following events coming up. View more events in our full event listing.
What’s happening at this branch. View more news at the Apha Hub.
Get involved with your branch
Get involved with this branch of AphA, we are always looking out for new ideas, innovation and enthusiasm and embrace new members.We run local events offering an opportunity to share skills, ideas and knowledge with colleagues from a variety of organisations. The branch members are our key contributors and we are always happy to receive suggestions and ideas for future events.To get involved please contact your local branch lead:
Tracy Avery - Branch Lead