Yorkshire and Humber Branch
Yorkshire and Humber is a hive on analytical activity with NHS England & NHS Improvement and NHS Digital having a significant presence in the region. This coupled with links to the Academic Health Science Network and a large number of Health and Social Care organisations means that there is a thriving analytical community for events and collaboration. Watch this space for AphA appearing near you as we plan to take some events on tour!
We are looking for some assistants for Lisa so if you are interested please contact email@example.com.
Organisations with members in this branch
- BRADFORD TEACHING HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- CALDERDALE AND HUDDERSFIELD NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Department of Health and Social Care
- DONCASTER AND BASSETLAW TEACHING HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Gateshead NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds City Council
- LEEDS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST
- NHS Digital
- NHS England
- NHS EnglandåÊ
- NHS Improvement
- NHS RightCare
- NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group
- NIHR Clinical Research Network: Yorkshire & Humber
- NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE AND GOOLE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS FT
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- The Health Informatics Service
- THIS, Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
University of Leeds
This branch has the following events coming up. View more events in our full event listing.
What’s happening at this branch. View more news at the Apha Hub.
Get involved with your branch
Get involved with this branch of AphA, we are always looking out for new ideas, innovation and enthusiasm and embrace new members. We run local events offering an opportunity to share skills, ideas and knowledge with colleagues from a variety of organisations. The branch members are our key contributors and we are always happy to receive suggestions and ideas for future events.
To get involved please contact your local branch lead: