AphA East Midlands - Joining data – working together to support new care systems
This is a jointly hosted event – AphA branch meeting and Greater Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICS.
This workshop will explore how Analysts in the East Midlands will support the emerging healthcare system. The need to unlock the potential trapped in health data by looking at care from a patient rather than an organisation’s perspective has long been recognised. New healthcare organisations will make this more likely to be possible, creating opportunities for new insights into the needs of patients and how organisations can provide the care that they need. Analysts will not only respond to this new opportunity, but also have the prospect of shaping this response. This workshop will explore these important issues for the East Midlands as well as providing a networking opportunity.
The workshop will be from 1-4pm followed by coffee, cake and conversation networking opportunities.
- What will be different in the future – Andrew Haw, Information Analysis & Management Lead to STP
o Understand the expectations of an ICS for data management/information
o What can analysts offer
- Shining a light on the workforce – workforce intelligence and analysis (Jackie Hewlett-Davies, Workforce Transformation Programme Manager, Greater Nottingham & Nottinghamshire ICS)
- What opportunities does this present for Analysts’ career development (Andrea Race, Deputy Director of Information, Nottingham University Hospitals & Insight& Glen Howard, Health Analytics & Informatics Programme Manager, EMAHSN)
- Taking this forward – what are we going to make this happen
- Networking – coffee, cake and conversation
Nottingham City Hospital Campus (Rm B124), Clinical Sciences Building
Nottingham, NG5 1PB
PLEASE LOG IN TO REGISTER !!
Registration is closed for this event.
For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com