FEDIP Professional Registration
Congratulations on taking your first step towards FEDIP registration.
What to do next?
- Please check your email for your login details.
If you do not already have a Hub account. Please check your spam inbox and add the AphA email to your “allowlist” or “primary inbox” to ensure you are receiving all the emails relevant to your application.
- Log in to the Hub
- Select the level you wish to apply for
- Click “Open” to download your application form
- Once you have completed your form, please upload it to the Hub to be assessed
Step One: Click the “open” button
Step Two: Click on the submission tab
Step Three: Click the “Select file” button to choose the files you wish to upload
Step Four: Click the “submit for approval” button above to submit your documents.
- Repeat the steps in the relevant sections to upload your evidence and (if necessary) your reflective practice statements
- The AphA team will receive your submissions and process them four times a year as part of a quarterly registration cycle. Application months are January, April, July and October. Applications from Associate Practitioners are welcome at any time of the year.