Starting at only £37 a year
AphA membership help you grow professionally – resources to advance your career, credibility and expertise, the ability to truly make an impact in health and care, it is all within reach as soon as you join AphA.
We’ve created a growing UK community by sharing experienceand knowledge to promote the highest standards in healthcare analysis.
AphA membership for individuals
We’ve created a growing UK community through sharing of experience and knowledge to promote the highest standards in healthcare analysis.
Register yourself personally here for only £37 a year
AphA membership for organisations
Are you looking to purchase multiple memberships for your team?
Please get in touch with us to request the number of memberships you would like.
Complimentary student membership
Apply for complimentary student membership with AphA. In order to qualify for a year’s free student membership you will require a coupon code. If you do not have a coupon code please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your course name and place of study and request a code.
What are the benefits for me becoming an AphA member?
AphA membership brings many benefits in the form of professional support and personal development.
We are continually looking at advancing our offer, as soon as you join you’ll start to experience a variety of excellent benefits:
- Stay in the know about all kinds of relevant opportunities, events, policy updates, research, and more by reading our email newsletters and magazine.
- Take advantage of exclusive member’s content and discounted training offers.
- Find relevant analytical learning materials and keep your knowledge up to date.
- Discounts – attend our events and conference at a low or free member rate.
- Website exclusive member’s only section, keeping you up to date with the latest news and content.
- Receive the only analytical magazine in town! As a member you’ll receive our monthly magazine with excellent articles and relevant analytical work examples.
- News alert email every two weeks – keeping you updated with the latest healthcare analytical news and stories.
- Build your profile by volunteering to serve as an assessor to review professional registration applications.
- Receive a certificate of professional registration accreditation to showcase your achievement and commitment to analytics.
- Email signature with AphA logo.
- Be ahead of the game and help shape AphA’s journey.