Healthcare is undergoing significant changes around sustainability and service delivery. Decision-making to support these changes needs to be underpinned by high quality analytics.
The Association of Professional Healthcare Analysts (AphA) aims to help analysts by:
- Building links with those who are setting the national agenda
- Improving analysts performance by sharing information, knowledge, skills and showcasing best-practice
The Benefits of Membership:
Membership of AphA brings many benefits in the form of professional support and personal development through sharing of experience and knowledge to promote the highest standards in healthcare analysis.
- Regional meetings – Meet with like-minded professionals to hear from guest speakers, share knowledge and develop networks.
- Discounts – Attend annual conference at the member rate.
- Website – aphanalysts.org – keep updated with news, book events, source material within the members area.
- Newsletters – AphA members receive regular newsletters.
- Workshops – AphA members to receive priority booking at technical workshops.
- Awards – work and talent recognised via annual awards
Great value at £30 per annum – JOIN HERE