- Regional meetings – Meet with like-minded professionals to hear from guest speakers, share knowledge and develop networks.
- Discounts – Attend annual conference at the member rate.
- Website – aphanalysts.org – keep updated with news, book events, source material within the members area.
- Newsletters – AphA members receive regular newsletters.
- Workshops – AphA members to receive priority booking at technical workshops.
- Awards – work and talent recognised via annual awards
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for Analysts to apply to be assessed to become Professionally Registered Analysts!
If you are interested in becoming registered, please make your interest known when registering with us or read more about it here
AphA Provide framework in registration standards (including CPD requirements), we are creating a framework for analysts to be professionally registered, and offer provision of training opportunities to further develop analytical skills and experience.
- Assurance that registered analysis meet a code of professional conduct and have been assessed as meeting an defined level of competence.
- A method to support the development and networking of analysts.
- Discounted / free training.
- A way to quickly assess the impact of a change – we can invite comments from Analysts at all levels across all types of health and care organisations.
- A route to disseminate changes to analysts across the UK eg direct email (will only be used in limited cases), Newsletter, opportunities to present at regional and national conferences etc.
- Assurance of the professionalism of analysis in the UK.
Find out more